All year round, La Vache à Lunettes, a music bar at Brasserie de Sutter, andthe Latino Pub liven up weekend evenings.
In fine weather, le Bee Bar, a country bar in Saint-Denis le Ferment, and la Guinguette Éphémère in Gisors offer open-air alternatives for musical and gourmet weekend evenings.
In fine weather, at the Puces du Moulin, a vast gathering of brocanteurs in Neaufles-Saint-Martin, you can bargain in the evening while dining al fresco in front of a splendid vintage food-truck. When autumn sets in, the bar and large tables move indoors, into the heart of the brocante, to continue offering you a comforting break between two discoveries of the stands of this vast brocante.
La Guinguette Ephémère
- Saturday evenings, June to late September – Parc Environnemental Frédéric Passy – Gisors
- Calendar and program of evenings announced on their page Facebook and in our Agenda.
Le Bee Bar
- Friday and Saturday evenings, June to end August – Ferme des Gruchets – Saint-Denis le Ferment
- Program announced on their page Facebook and in our Diary.
La Guinguette du Moulin
- At the height of the season, food-truck on Friday evenings, Saturday lunchtimes and evenings, Sunday lunchtimes – Les Puces du Moulin – Neaufles-Saint-Martin
- The rest of the year, bar and planchas: Saturday lunchtimes and evenings, Sunday lunchtimes.
- Program announced on their page Facebook and Instagram